Property for saleAqueduct Farm, Shenton, Warwick, CV13
- The Barn Conversions at Aqueduct Farm offer a unique opportunity to purchase two barns with planning permission
- To be converted into two dwellings.
Full descriptionAqueduct Farm is located in the highly sought after West Leicestershire village of Shenton. There are only a limited number of properties in the village which are in private ownership, so the opportunities are rare.
The properties are located within the conservation zone of the village and it is the agents opinion that even though planning permission is being granted for two dwellings, it would appear that the barns are ideally suited to be converted into a main dwelling barn, with barn two as ancillary accommodation to the main dwelling as either a granny / teenager annex (subject to appropriate planning permission). The accommodation of the barns are as follows: -
Barn One: (East Barn) – Approximately 1675 Sq ft
The proposed accommodation of barn one can be summarised as follows: -
Hall, Living Room, Office, Utility, Kitchen / Diner, downstairs bedroom and Shower Room.
Two bedrooms (both ensuite) and galleried landing.
Barn Two: (West Barn) – Approximately 1020 Sq ft
The proposed accommodation is arranged over the ground floor and comprises of the following: -
Kitchen / Diner, Living Room, Two bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Utility Room.
Remarks and Stipulations:
Existing building removal and planning implementations:
The vendor will remove the grain bin located in the courtyard and will also remove the former dairy which is a condition of the planning permission.
It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to amend the two accesses in accordance with the planning and also to remove the building adjoining the barn and former dairy in accordance with the planning permission.
Planning permission has been granted by Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council. Application No: 15/00068/FUL “Conversions of barns into 2 dwellings and relocation of existing farm access”. A copy of the planning permission together with the relevant plans are available for inspection via appointment at our office (Fox Bennett, 6 Lewis Court, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester LE19 1SD).
Mains electric and water are connected to the property. It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to sever the existing supplies with the vendors retained property and to make good any damage. It is also the purchaser’s responsibility to locate and be satisfied as to the location of the mains services which may be required in the barns development.
Wayleaves, Easements and Right of Way:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any wayleaves, easements or rights of way, whether mentioned or not.
Should any dispute arise between the vendor and the purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of law) arising out of the Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars of Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Further enquiries and viewings:
For further information and an appointment to view, please contact Richard Newey 0116 2814931.
PRICE GUIDE: £400,000 as a whole.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessors(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Photographs dated: August 2015 Particulars dated: August 2015
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36324072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.