5 bedroom detached house for saleOakridge Park, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 3JY
- Spacious and bright accommodation
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over first and second floors
- Master bedroom with dressing area, ensuite and balcony
- 3 reception rooms
- Double garage with useful loft room over
- Desirable and convenient location
A stunning home in a sought after location close to local amenities and the town centre. The home occupies a corner plot within the desirable residential area of Oakridge Park offering 5 bedrooms, 3 receptions, conservatory, utility room, cloakroom, 3 bathrooms. An added benefit is the conversion of the loft space over the double garage which lends itself for a variety of uses. Gardens to the rear and side.
Oakridge Park is conveniently situated close to the town, schools and the college. Yeovil is a busy South Somerset market town situated close to the Dorset border. The town centre offers a wide variety of amenities including swimming pool, ten screen cinema, bowlplex, two theatres, leisure centre and local museum. Shopping facilities are excellent with a variety of supermarkets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36327996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO150574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.