1 bedroom apartment for saleTean Hall Mills, Tean
Sold STC £109,000
- WAS £112,000 REDUCED TO OFFERS OVER £109,000
- Grade II Converted Mill. Ground Floor Apartment. One Double Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge Diner. Breakfast Kitchen
- Garden. Allocated Parking
This SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR apartment with OWN REAR GARDEN in a GRADE II listed building has been converted to an EXACTING STANDARD briefly comprises: entrance lobby leading into SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINER, opening into breakfast kitchen, one double bedroom and bathroom. Allocated car parking space.
Situated in this Grade II former Mill is this SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR apartment also having a garden. The mill being converted some years ago to an EXACTING STANDARD and retaining many of its original features. The village of Tean has good local shopping, doctors surgery, pub and restaurant and easy access to the towns of Cheadle, Uttoxeter and Stoke on Trent, there is convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links. In brief the accommodation comprises: entrance lobby leading into SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINER, opening into breakfast kitchen, one double bedroom and bathroom. Outside there is a garden and allocated car parking space.
Access to the property is gained via an Entry Phone System.
Apartment Entrance Door:
Having electric wall heating; recessed cupboard housing the hot water tank; door off to:
Lounge Diner: 29' 9" x 12' min ( 9.07m x 3.66m min )
With single glazed leaded windows to the rear elevation; door leading out to the rear garden; feature steel pillars; electric wall heater; opening into:
Breakfast Kitchen: 17' 10" x 7' 4" ( 5.44m x 2.24m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complimentary work surfaces above; integrated electric oven and electric hob; integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer; wall mounted electric heater; range of matching eye level units; extractor fan; double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom: 18' x 10' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.33m )
With single glazed window to the rear elevation; electric wall heater.
Bath with mixer taps shower and side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; complimentary wall and floor tiling.
Garden has a patio and gravel areas with wall and rail boundaries. There is an allocated off road car parking space.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36330462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.