1 bedroom flat for saleWaterhouse Street, Hemel Hempstead
- Brand new apartments
- Upper floor
- Help to buy scheme available
£325 MARKS & SPENCER VOUCHERS FOR ALL RESERVATIONS TAKEN FROM 12TH MARCH 2016. BRAND NEW APARTMENTS located in the Town Centre overlooking the Water Gardens. One bedroom apartments available on the help to buy scheme. Call Connells on 01442 216633 to register your interest and discuss further.
£325 MARKS & SPENCER VOUCHERS FOR ALL RESERVATIONS TAKEN FROM 12TH MARCH 2016. BRAND NEW APARTMENTS overlooking the Water Gardens and located in The Town Centre with all its facilities and within walking distance to Train Station. Modern two bedroom apartments AVAILABLE ON THE HELP TO BUY SCHEME. Call Connells on 01442 216633 for further information.
Door to front with video entry system and stairs lifts to all floors.
Door to front with video entry system and cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, electric radiator, TV point and double glazed door to Juliet balcony.
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces to compliment, 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer mixer taps and tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cookerhood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
Double glazed window to rear and electric heater.
Fitted with bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin, low level WC and part tiling.
* Video door phone entry system
* Carpeted floor bedrooms and Oak Wood effect flooring throughout
* Energy efficient modern lighting
* White paneled internal doors with polished chrome handles
* White painted skirting and architraves throughout
* Sky+ wired to communal satellite dish ( subscription required )
* Fibre optic communication ready ( Subscription required )
* Brushed stainless steel sockets
* USB charging point
* Integrated A+ Whirlpool 50/50 split fridge freezer
* Integrated A++ Whirlpool dish washer
* Integrated A++ Whirlpool washing machine
* Integrated A Whirlpool stainless steel digital oven
* Integrated Whirlpool black glass ceramic frameless electric hob
* Stainless steel extractor fan
* Modern designer kitchen
* Open plan breakfast bar ( subject to unit type specification )
* Contemporary kitchen worktops
M&s Voucher Disclaimer
To claim your £325 Marks & Spencer voucher, your first viewing appointment at Swan Court, Hemel Hempstead must be booked via Connells Hemel Hempstead Branch. Voucher redeemable on legal completion of your new home at Swan Court, Hemel Hempstead.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEM306594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.