1 bedroom apartment for saleGarden Lodge Close, Derby
- Modern Apartment
- First Floor
- Well Presented
- Close To City/Hospital
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
A spacious and well presented first floor apartment conveniently located for access to Derby City, Littleover Village and the Royal Derby Hospital. The property is to be sold with no onward chain and should be of particular interest to a first time buyer or buy to let investor - VIEWING ADVISED.
A spacious and well presented first floor apartment conveniently located for access to Derby City, Littleover Village and the Royal Derby Hospital. The accommodation is accessed via a secure communal area, and has a large open plan living kitchen with double doors to the balcony, double bedroom suite that also has access to the balcony and bathroom. Outside can be found off road parking. The apartment is to be sold with the advantage of having no onwards chain and would ideally suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
The accommodation is accessed via a secure communal area and has entrance door leading to:
Dining Area 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Having entry-com system, wood effect laminate flooring, door to inner hallway and telephone point. Open access into kitchen and living area.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units and roll top preparation work surfaces incorporating a stainless sink and drainer, integral oven and hob, integral fridge and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine and tiled flooring.
Open Plan Living Area 22' 4" x 10' 1" ( 6.81m x 3.07m )
Having double glazed patio doors giving access to the balcony, two storage heaters, TV point, built-in cupboard and airing cupboard and double doors giving access into the bedroom.
Having wood effect flooring and spotlighting.
Bedroom 13' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.12m )
Having double glazed patio doors giving access to the balcony, wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted electric heater, built-in wardrobe and dressing table.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Can be found allocated parking space accessed via secure gates and bike sheds.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36332838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.