This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bracebridge Court, WORKSOP, Nottinghamshire, England

Sold STC £34,950

Property Description

Full description

Offered for sale with No Chain Involved is purpose built ground floor flat that has two bedrooms, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. The property is offered with 70% ownership with Guinness Housing Association owning the remaining 30%. The purchaser must be over the age of 55 with the property also having a service charge payable per calendar month (details can be obtained at the office). The accommodation comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen with fitted units, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside; communal gardens and parking space.

Property ref: 121_1405_3905624


Entrance Hallway 
With entrance door, central heating radiator, storage cupboard, cylinder airing cupboard.

Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 2" (5.30m x 3.09m) 
With a front facing window, central heating radiator.

Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 6" (4.46m x 1.98m) 
With a range of fitted units, worksurfaces, sink unit, rear facing window, central heating radiator, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.

Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' (3.60m x 3.05m) 
With a front facing window, central heating radiator.

Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 6' 4" (3.02m x 1.94m) 
With a rear facing window, central heating radiator.

Bathroom 
In a coloured suite that comprises of; panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, central heating radiator.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 September 2015

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 3905624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartrop & Dilks Property Services, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.