4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHoyle Crescent, Cumnock, Cumnock
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES** Detached Bungalow
- Rec hall, lounge
- Family room, modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom, Modern shower room
- Four bedroom, DG, GCH
- Driveway, garage, gardens
**SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES**
IF YOUR IDEAL HOME includes 4 bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, new internal doors and frames, modern decor throughout and offers: Rec hall, lounge, family room, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, modern shower room.
**SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES**
IF YOUR IDEAL HOME includes 4 bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, new internal doors and frames, modern decor and you would also like a small garden then this lovely home is perfect for you. The property is in walk in condition and offers: Reception hall, lounge, family room, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, modern shower room, four bedrooms. The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, mono bloc driveway which can hold a minimum of two cars, garage, front and rear gardens. Cumnock itself offers a range of amenities including a supermarket, a recently built sports centre and a range of everyday shops. There are Nurseries, Primary and Secondary schooling also available in the town. There are also excellent transport links including a regular bus service and railway station in the neighbouring village. Early viewing is highly recommended.
**HR Value £220,000**
Living Room 12' 9" x 16' 4" ( 3.89m x 4.98m )
Family Room / Diner 11' 5" x 24' 10" ( 3.48m x 7.57m )
Family Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 16' 11" ( 3.84m x 5.16m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" into recess x 12' 8" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.86m )
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 12' ( 3.12m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 12' ( 3.00m x 3.66m )
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36336022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR102129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.