3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Poplars, Brantham
- Front door to Liverpool. Street i.r.o 75 minutes.
- Planning permission to extend (See floorplan two)
- Replacement bathroom and en-suite
- Rear garden measuring 91 x 50 feet
- Total plot approaching a quarter of an acre
- Off -road parking for multiple vehicles
As the floorplans show, the property measures 1524 sq. ft. and is arranged over two floors. The current planning permission allows for the creation of a fourth bedroom with en-suite, a downstairs study and a large kitchen/ breakfast room.
Currently on the ground floor is large open-plan living/dining room. From here there is access to a conservatory measuring 12' 10 x 12' 5 with 180 degree views of the garden. Accessible from both the hallway and dining room is the kitchen which has a range of wall and base units, a double oven, four-ring gas hob with extractor, integrated dishwasher and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Also located on the ground floor is a cloakroom, a utility room, a store and an integral garage.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms with the master and second bedroom enjoying views over the garden and adjacent farmland, and all of the bedrooms are served by a family bathroom.
Outside the garden which measures 91 x 50 feet is mainly laid to lawn with various borders and deciduous trees and further rural views.
To the front there is a driveway that can accommodate multiple vehicles and is screened from the road by a row of conifers. There is also access to a carport and a single garage.
Found in the popular village of Brantham this house is positioned within a short drive of the local shop and the village primary school. Manningtree town is located within two miles and provides most essential services as well as a train station with a direct link to London Liverpool Street in the heart of the City of London (journey time approximately one hour).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36337634.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HENL00588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by henleys, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.