4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNar Valley Park, 21 Minnow Avenue, King's Lynn
- 4 bedroom 3 storey house
- En-suite and roof terrace
- Downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner
- 2 parking spaces
- ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE & HELP TO BUY
One of only two unique four bedroom three storey homes with a generous roof terrace overlooking the new park situated in the highly popular Nar Valley Park Development. Viewings are a must to truly appreciate this spectacular property!
One of only two unique 4 bedroom homes with a generous roof terrace overlooking the new park. The property has 3 floors, The groundfloor consists of a separate living room, kitchen/diner and cloakroom, the first floor has 3 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom and the second floor has a master bedroom with en-suite and door to an outside roof terrace. The property has 2 parking spaces to the side of the house, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, a choice of kitchen units, tiles and flooring subject to an early reservation (£99). ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE WITH THIS HOME AND HELP TO BUY.
Entrance door to:
With stairs to first floor, cupboard, radiator and door to:
Kitchen / Diner 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, window to front, radiator, gas combi boiler.
Lounge 17' x 10' ( 5.18m x 3.05m )
With double patio doors to rear, window to front and side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.87m )
Two UPVC windows, one to the front and one to the rear.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to side and rear.
Bedroom 4 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Window to front.
With white suite comprising of bath with mixer tap over and shower mixer temperature controls, low flush WC, handwash basin, UPVC double glazed window to the front. Chrome towel radiator.
2nd Floor Landing
Door to master bedroom and door to roof terrace.
Master Bedroom 17' 7" x 10' ( 5.36m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front overlooking the park and windows to rear and side. Door to dressing area/extra space.
Dressing Area/storage 6' 7" x 4' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.30m )
Access to loft space.
With shower cubicle, low flush WC and handwash basin.
With views overlooking the new park to the front (the builders aim to have the park complete within the next 12 months).
Help To Buy
The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing with as little as a 5% deposit.
How does it work?
With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1ES, Tel: 01553 771337 currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential.
The measurements and description are approximate and subject to change. Please refer to the site plan for individual plot information or into our offices at William H Brown for more details. Choices of interior specification will also be made available at William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1ES. Please telephone in advance to make an appointment on 01553 771337.
Please be advised that all plot owners with parking bays in the shared parking areas will become members of a Management Company which will take ownership of the shared areas and be responsible for the maintenance of them. Residents will need to deal with filing required papers with Companies House once they take over from the Management Companies. This information will be supplied to you via your contract documentation from the solicitor.
The photographs used are taken from the park at the far end of the site and other plots around the site.
Flooring included - upgrades available.
Sustainable Homes Code 3
There is an option to purchase turf for the front and back gardens by separate negotiation, which will laid around the time of exchange of contracts.
Head out of King's Lynn on the London Road and at the Southgates Roundabout take the last exit onto Wisbech Road and proceed on to Saddlebow Road then find the new turning on the left handside signposted Sandpiper Way into the new development. Continue along onto Heron Lane and bear right onto Sandpiper Way, finding the property on your left hand side. (The formal entrance to the site will be open in the summer of 2016).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.