2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMorton Road, Laughton, Gainsborough
Sold STC £220,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Off-Road Parking & Two Garages
- Extensive Well Presented Plot
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Laughton is this well presented and spacious two bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from a generous and beautifully presented plot, off-road parking and two garages. INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED.
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Laughton is this well presented and spacious two bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from a generous and beautifully presented plot, off-road parking and two garages. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge/Diner, Conservatory, Breakfast Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Wet Room. INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
A spacious entrance hall accessed via a quarry tiled entrance porch with power points, wall mounted panel radiator, storage cupboards and doors to the further accommodation.
With low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge / Diner 26' 10" x 15' 9" max ( 8.18m x 4.80m max )
An impressive reception room with a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, a door to the side aspect leading into the Conservatory, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and a feature fireplace with decorative marble surround, hearth and electric coal effect fireplace.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 7' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.39m )
With access out to the garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 5" x 12' ( 4.09m x 3.66m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated appliances including a Kenwood double oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor over and space and plumbing for further appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks and flooring, ample space for a breakfast area/dining table and doors and windows out to the garden.
Bedroom 15' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.45m )
A spacious double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 12' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.30m )
A further double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of built-in wardrobes.
Being fitted with a low level WC, hand wash basin and a mains shower; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, recess lighting, an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and part tiled walls.
The property benefits from a beautifully presented grounds of approximately 0.7 acres being predominantly laid to lawn with a wide range of decorative shrubs and mature fruit trees, patio areas, timber shed and an aluminium framed greenhouse; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters and non-overlooked with the further possibility of development to the Southern part of the garden subject to the relevant planning permissions.
With electric up and over door, power and lighting.
A further detached garage with electric up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36337896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.