2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawkshead Road, Sheffield
- No Chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Recently decorated to include new carpets
- Close to local amenities
- Viewings recommended
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this two double bedroom mid terrace property which is located close to local amenities, Meadowhall shopping complex and the M1 motorway.
Offering no onward chain is this recently redecorated two double bedroom mid terrace property. The property has been recently upgraded to include new carpets. The property is located close to local amenities, easy accessible to the M1 motorway and Meadowhall shopping centre. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance, hallway, spacious through lounge dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms to the first floor and bathroom. A laid to lawn garden to the rear with outhouse for storage.
A front entrance door leads into the hallway, with laminated flooring and a single radiator.
Through Lounge Dining Room 25' 11" x 11' 10" max ( 7.90m x 3.61m max )
Having a front facing bay window and a rear facing window, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and a single radiator. Access to the cellar for storage.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 8' 11" ( 1.85m x 2.72m )
A side facing double glazed window with a side entrance door that gives access to the laid to lawn rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces, inset sink with mixer tap. Stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel electric oven and extractor canopy over and tiling to the splash back areas.
First Floor Landing
With loft access point.
Bedroom One 16' 5" into bay x 9' 5" ( 5.00m into bay x 2.87m )
A front facing bay window, fire with surround, television point and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" into recess x 9' 8" ( 4.60m into recess x 2.95m )
Having a rear facing window and a double radiator.
With a front facing obscure window. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising, panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to the floor, laminate flooring and a single radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
To the front of the property is a small court yard area. A shared passageway gives access round to the rear laid to lawn garden with borders. Outhouse which has plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36341436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC102740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.