1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerby Road, Aston-On-Trent
- Sought after village location
- Well presented accommodation
- One double bedroom
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Ensuite shower room
- Viewing advised
A unique opportunity to purchase a one bedroom cottage in the sought after village of Aston-On-Trent ideally suited to a professional couple or those wishing to downsize to more manageable accommodation. The property has been presented to the highest of standards by the current owner VIEWING ADVISED
A unique opportunity to purchase a one bedroom cottage in the sought after village of Aston-On-Trent ideally suited to a professional couple or those wishing to downsize to more manageable accommodation. The property known as Barn Cottage has been presented to the highest of standards by the current owner and offers versatile accommodation that in brief comprises of to the ground floor - entrance hallway, with internal door to the garage, double bedroom suite with en suite shower room. To the first floor can be found a light and spacious lounge, well appointed fitted kitchen and a separate dining room that could be utilised as a second occasional bedroom. The property can be found located in the centre of the village a short walk away from local amenities and local public houses. The village of Aston-On-Trent is in a semi rural location whilst still having excellent access to major road networks, Derby City and East Midlands Airport. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed entrance door with door giving access to the garage, stairs to first floor, door to double bedroom, recess spotlighting, gas central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Double Bedroom 13' 6" max x 10' 10" ( 4.11m max x 3.30m )
Having double glazed window to the front, understairs storage area, gas central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and door to:
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted with a suite comprising of wash hand basin with storage beneath, low level W.C, tiled shower cubicle, tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Having loft access and door to airing cupboard.
Comprising of wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level W.C, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.58m )
Having double glazed window to the front, TV point and gas central heating radiator.
Separate Dining Room 8' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.24m )
Having double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator. Could be as a second occasional bedroom.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.08m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with glass front display cabinets and roll top preparation work surfaces incorporating a 1 and ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integral Neff hob with extractor hood over and integral Neff oven, plumbing for dishwasher and double glazed window to the front.
Having electric up and over door, door giving access to the property, plumbing for washing machine and vent for tumble dryer, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36376512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.