4 bedroom detached house for saleDaventry
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- No Upper Chain
An immaculately presented modern four bedroom detached family home located within the popular Lang Farm development.
Accommodation: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, study, cloakroom, a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from double glazing, radiator heating, front and rear gardens, off road parking and a single garage and is offered with no upper chain.
Not yet approved by vendor.
The Lang Farm development is situated within easy reach of Daventry Town Centre which offers a Tesco Supermarket, Waitrose Supermarket and various other stores. Daventry Town holds regular markets on Tuesday and Friday each week and also has a farmers market on the first Saturday of every month. In addition there is also a leisure centre which offers various activities including a swimming pool and gymnasium. Daventry Country Park is situated just a short distance away and offers attractive country walks as well as a children's play area and reservoir side cafe. Daventry Town is conveniently situated for many major road networks including the A45, A5 and the M1 at Junctions 16 and 18 as well as train services from Rugby, Long Buckby and Northampton with services to London Euston. Sporting activities include Golf at Daventry, Staverton and Hellidon Lakes, sailing at Draycote Water, Pitsford and Hollowell reservoir and the Grand Union Canal Marina at Braunston.
Entered via an ornate frosted and leaded light panelled front door into:
Single panel radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, coving to ceiling.
Two piece suite comprising close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, opaque double glazed window to side aspect, single panelled radiator.
5.11m(16'9'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double panelled radiator, feature living flame gas fire with marble hearth and wooden surround, coving to ceiling, TV point, French doors leading to rear garden.
3.33m(10'11'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
Double glazed window to front aspect, single panelled radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.33m(10'11'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
Double glazed window to front aspect, single panel radiator, coving to ceiling, telephone point.
5.16m(16'11'') x 2.59m(8'6'') min
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, two double panelled radiators, a wide range of fitted base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel gas hob with extractor fan over, Bosch washing machine, dishwasher and fridge, tiled flooring, inset ceiling lighting, wall mounted gas boiler, door to side aspect.
A galleried landing with double glazed window to front aspect, single panelled radiator, access to loft space, coving to ceiling, airing cupboard, doors leading to:
3.48m(11'5'') x 3.12m(10'3'')
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single panelled radiator, TV point, telephone point, built in double wardrobe, door to:
Ensuite Shower Room
White suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with mixer shower, tiling to water sensitive areas, electric shaver point, extractor fan, inset ceiling lighting, opaque double glazed window to rear aspect, single panelled radiator.
2.77m(9'1'') x 2.72m(8'11'')
Double glazed window to front aspect, single panel radiator, built in double wardrobes.
2.64m(8'8'') x 2.44m(8'0'')
Double glazed window to front aspect, single panelled radiator.
2.79m(9'2'') x 2.11m(6'11'')
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single panelled radiator.
Three piece white suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath, tiling to water sensitive areas, electric shaver point, extractor fan, inset ceiling lighting, opaque double glazed window to side aspect, single panelled radiator.
Low maintenance, laid to gravel with shrub borders.
Up and over door, power and light, personnel door to side aspect.
Patio adjacent to property, lawn area with flower and shrub borders, gated side access to driveway and garage.
The floorplan is for guidance purposes only and is not to scale.
The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Daventry District Council
Tel: 01327 871100
Fixtures And Fittings
Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36385802.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 824058A_24058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.