4 bedroom terraced house for saleBurghley Road, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Established Terraced Home
- Four/Five bedrooms
- Two/Three Receptions Rooms
- Convenient to the City Centre
- Off Road Secure Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Close to Local Amenities
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Established Terraced Home
* Four/Five bedrooms
* Two/Three Receptions Rooms
* Convenient to the City Centre
* Off Road Secure Parking
* Viewing Highly Recommended
* Close to Local Amenities
Situated close to the City Centre and the award winning Central Park, the property is just a short walk away from the main shopping district which includes a wide range of retail opportunity, a diverse range of restaurants and eateries and a beautiful Cathedral, with the mainline railway station within just a few minutes walking distance providing fast and frequent rail links to London's Kings Cross and other major links to the North and South. Burghley Road is also located within close proximity to excellent schooling in the area including The Peterborough School and The Kings 'Cathedral' School.
PVCu double glazed front entrance door to:
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, stairs with understairs storage cupboard to first floor landing, doors leading to.
3.97m x 4.08m (13' x 13'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, stone built fireplace with shelving to one side and bar to other, double radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling.
Family Room/Bedroom 2
3.18m to wardrobe x 3.46m (10'5" x 11'4"). Fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, window to rear aspect, double radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
5.49m x 3.51m (18' x 11'6"). Marble surround fireplace housing gas fire, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, telephone point, wall light points, door to kitchen, PVCu double glazed double doors to:
7.82m x 1.79m (25'8" x 5'10"). Two wall mounted electric heaters, radiator, tiled flooring, wall light points, plumbing for dishwasher, PVCu double glazed door to garden, door to:
2.16m x 3.48m (7'1" x 11'5"). Comprising a range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, 1¼ bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, integrated washing machine, built-in oven with fitted four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
Fitted with four piece coloured comprising tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, bidet, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, tiled flooring.
Split Level Landing
Built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling, doors to:
3.99m x 5.43m (13'1" x 17'10"). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front aspect, fireplace surround, double radiator.
3.47m x 3.95m max (11'5" x 13'). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard, double radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.45m x 2.54m (8' x 8'4"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
2.92m x 2.70m max (9'7" x 8'10"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
Comprising close coupled wc, radiator, laminate flooring, window to rear aspect,
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over with matching telephone style mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin, bidet, fully tiled walls, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double radiator.
Block paved ornamental front garden with brick wall and iron railings. An enclosed rear garden, enclosed by brick walling & wooden fencing, block paved patio. Block paved driveway to rear with electric remote control gates giving access to parking and rear garden.
16' 8" x 6' 4" (5.08m x 1.93m). Power & lighting, housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler, window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36396516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.