3 bedroom terraced house for saleStratford, London
With genuine pleasure, we offer for sale this three bedroom mid-terraced town house centrally located in Stratford. This well presented property laid out over three floors provides off-street parking to the front drive for up to three vehicles, carport, ground floor WC, good sized kitchen/diner offering access to your own rear garden. The first floor accommodation benefits from a good sized reception room, bathroom and third bedroom whilst the second floor accommodation offers two good sized double bedrooms and a large storage cupboard. In close proximity to West Ham Park and also offering easy access to Stratford Station, convenient for local buses and shops, stones' throw from the Olympic Park and of course the delightful Westfield Shopping Centre. This well priced property is offered in move in condition with added benefits including majority double glazing and gas central heating (untested). To ensure you don't miss out - call us today on 0208 519 3919 to arrange your viewing time.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION -
* KITCHEN/DINER: 16'2 x 11'5
* GROUND FLOOR WC
* REAR GARDEN: 20ft Approx
* OFF-STREET PARKING FOR UP TO THREE VEHICLES
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION -
* RECEPTION: 15'6 x 11'13
* BEDROOM THREE: 11'2 x 6'2
* FAMILY BATHROOM
SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION -
* BEDROOM ONE: 11'9 x 11'1
* BEDROOM TWO: 12'9 x 11'9
* AMPLE STORGE
* MAJORITY DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING (untested)
* CENTRAL STRATFORD LOCATION
* CLOSE PROXIMITY TO WEST HAM PARK
* EASY ACCESS TO STRATFORD TOWN CENTRE, STATION
WESTFIELD SHOPPING CENTRE AND THE MAGNIFICENT OLYMPIC PARK (almost completed)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR110829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.