3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHibaldstow Close, Lincoln
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Ensuite & Dressing Room to Master
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Council Tax Band: D
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated on a well appointed plot in a popular residential area is this spacious and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from ample off-road parking, an ensuite and dressing room to the master, conservatory and well maintained gardens. Council Tax Band: D.
Situated on a well appointed plot in a popular residential area is this spacious and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from ample off-road parking, an ensuite and dressing room to the master, conservatory and well maintained gardens. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms with an Ensuite and Dressing Room to the Master and a Jack & Jill Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. Council Tax Band: D.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 6" ( 5.13m x 3.51m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, wall lighting and a feature coal effect gas fireplace with decorative surround.
Dining Room 9' 10" into bay x 9' ( 3.00m into bay x 2.74m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and coving.
Kitchen 15' x 10' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.30m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye black high gloss units with wood effect work surfaces over incorporating an Asterite sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and a washing machine and integrated appliances including a five burner gas hob with extractor hood above and an electric oven and microwave; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a breakfast bar.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
Single glazed aluminium frame.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 8' 11" ( 5.11m x 2.72m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, coving, two wall mounted panel radiators and doors leading into the Dressing Room and Ensuite.
Dressing Room 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Ensuite Wet Room
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity hand wash basin and a mains shower; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, recess lighting, coving and a door leading into:-
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Being fitted with a five piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, p shaped bath, shower cubicle and a bidet; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring, two obscure double glazed windows to the side aspect and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, coving, recess lighting and a wall mounted panel radiator.
To the front of the property there is ample off-road parking via a gravelled driveway and lawned areas with a pathway leading to the front entrance door. The rear garden is south facing and low maintenance being predominantly laid to patio with mature shrubs to borders, timber shed and a gravelled area leading to a further timber shed; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36413688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.