4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrivate Lane, Normanby-By-Spital, Market Rasen
Offers in Excess of
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Well Presented Gardens
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the idyllic and quaint village of Normanby-By-Spital is this well appointed and beautifully presented four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from an ensuite and family bathroom, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout and well maintained gardens with church views.
Situated within the idyllic and quaint village of Normanby-By-Spital is this well appointed and beautifully presented four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from an ensuite and family bathroom, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout and well maintained gardens with church views. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and an Ensuite. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With uPVC front entrance door, laminate flooring, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 19' 9" x 12' ( 6.02m x 3.66m )
Having a uPVC bay window to the front aspect, oak flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a multi-fuel burner with decorative tiled hearth.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.95m x 3.73m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for an electric oven with extractor hood above and further space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine; complete with tiled flooring and splashbacks and a uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted central heating boiler and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a shower cubicle with multi-headed shower; complete with laminate flooring, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four / Office 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a telephone point.
Having uPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, three piece suite with shower over bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surround, laminate flooring, coving and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with decorative shrubs to borders, water feature, wooden store, outside tap, power points and a gravelled driveway. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a range of herbaceous shrubs and fruit trees, patio area, outside tap, power points and summer house; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36413691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.