5 bedroom detached house for saleRackheath Park, Rackheath, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £600,000
- Detached Five Bedroom House
- Situated in a Small Private Development
- 19 ft 4 in Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Overlooking the Lake
- Oversize Double Garage
- Ideal Second Home, Close to Norwich, The Broads and Sprowston Manor Golf Course.
- Private Garden and Communal Grounds
**FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE** Situated within the private development of Rackheath Park. The property overlooks the lake and is in IMMACULATE ORDER THROUGHOUT!! This ideal second home, is in the heart of the countryside but within easy reach of Norwich Airport, Train Station and The Broads .
This five bedroom detached modern house is in immaculate order throughout. The property is situated within the Rackheath Park private development and enjoys its own garden overlooking the lake but also benefiting from use of the communal ground of Rackheath Hall. The well-presented accommodation comprises, reception hall, study, cloakroom, dual aspect lounge, dining room, gorgeous kitchen/ breakfast room overlooking the gardens and lake, utility room, first floor landing, four bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, second floor bedroom five. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the situation of this home, being close to Norwich and within easy access of Norwich Airport, Norwich Train Station and The Broads.
Reception Hall 16' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.95m x 2.90m )
Front entrance door, staircase to first floor, understair storage cupboard, sealed unit double glazed side window, radiator, slate tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising, WC, pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, slate tiled flooring, sealed unit double glazed side window.
Lounge 18' 11" x 15' max narrowing to 13' min ( 5.77m x 4.57m max narrowing to 3.96m min )
A dual aspect room with two sealed unit double glazed front and side windows with views over the lake, two radiators, TV point, feature gas living flame fire with surround and hearth.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
Sealed unit double glazed front and side windows, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 4" x 12' max narrowing to 9' 8" min ( 5.89m x 3.66m max narrowing to 2.95m min )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, double inset sink unit, work surfaces, splashbacks, space and point for Range style cooker with cooker hood over, built in fridge, built in dishwasher, slate tiled flooring, designer radiator, French doors to the hallway, sealed unit double glazed front and side windows with views across the garden and lake.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 7" ( 1.88m x 1.70m )
Work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, radiator, extractor fan, slate tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, airing cupboard, staircase to second floor.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.84m )
Sealed unit double glazed rear and side windows, radiator, TV point, door to:
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiled flooring, tiling, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Sealed unit double glazed rear and side windows, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.46m )
Sealed unit double glazed rear and side windows, radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Sealed unit double glazed side window, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.46m x 1.88m )
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed side window.
Second Floor Master Bedroom 25' 7" x 25' 7" ( 7.80m x 7.80m )
Fitted wardrobes, three radiators, access to loft space, rear and side windows, sloping ceilings.
When the property is approached from the mews there is a shingled pathway with access to the front door and there are lawned gardens around the front, side and rear of the property, with various shrubs, plants and trees. The garden sides onto the lake with gorgeous views. The property also has its own private driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles and an oversize double garage, measuring 24 ft 3 in x 18 ft 2 in, has two up and over front doors, power and light.
Rackheath Park is situated down a long driveway in a private developement which offers communal living.
When viewing the property please do not use the postcode in Sat Nav as it directs you incorrectly, please use our directions.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight across the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Continue straight across the roundabout, passing Sprowston Manor Hotel. Turn right into the slip road by the two lodge houses, into Rackheath Park, following the driveway down and through the Livery. Ref: 1578.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36418731.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR102910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.