5 bedroom terraced house for saleMonks Leys Terrace, Lincoln
Sold STC £180,000
- ***SUMMER SALE*** REDUCED FROM £189,950 to OFFERS IN EXCESS OF£180,000
- Terraced House with Five Bedrooms
- Stunning views over the Arboretum
- Close to Lincoln City Centre
- Spacious Accommodation with PRIVATE COURTYARD
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in a popular and prime city centre position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this five bedroom mid-terrace property. The property offers itself as an ideal investment opportunity whilst benefiting from views over the Arboretum.
Situated in a popular and prime city centre position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this five bedroom mid-terrace property. The property offers itself as an ideal investment opportunity whilst benefiting from views over the Arboretum and a vast range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Access to the property via steps leading to the front door and hallway giving access to living room, dining room and kitchen with stairs rising to the first floor landing, wall mounted radiator, stained glass window.
Living Room 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
Spacious reception room with front aspect bay window, radiator, power points and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Further spacious reception room with a door to the rear yard and understairs storage.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.39m )
Benefiting from side aspect window and door leading to the outside, the re-fitted kitchen benefits from wall and base units, space and plumbing for appliances, oven and hob, sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks and access through to the downstairs bathroom.
Comprising walk in shower, WC and hand basin, side aspect window, hand towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the first floor bedrooms, bathroom and offering storage area, skylights and radiator.
Bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
Spacious double bedroom with front aspect window, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
Further double room with rear aspect window, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
Further bedroom with window to the side aspect, radiator and power points, benefiting from a vanity wash hand basin.
First Floor Cloakroom
Offering separate WC and wash hand basin.
Fitted with a three piece suite compromising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle - complete with part tiled walls, extractor fan, towel rail and an obscure window.
Second Floor Landing
Offering doors to two bedrooms on the second floor.
Bedroom 14' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.67m )
Further bedroom with window to the front aspect, radiator and power points, loft access.
Bedroom 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Further bedroom with rear aspect window, radiator and power points.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard fully enclosed to all perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36436086.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.