2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAlbany Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Off road parking
- No-onward chain
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a City centre based detached bungalow with off road parking.
The property is being sold with no-onward chain and is presented in a modern decorative order with double glazing, gas central heating, enclosed courtyard and is positioned on a no-through road.
Obscure uPVC door, tiled floor, wall mounted fuse box, uPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator, loft storage, plastered ceiling, coving, doors to bedroom one, kitchen and inner hallway.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, plastered ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.21m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base oak units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps over, tiled splashbacks, electric hob with electric oven and grill, stainless steel extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine, plastered ceiling, coving, tiled floor and door to inner hall.
Tiled flooring, built in storage cupboard, plastered ceiling, coving, doors to lounge, bedroom two and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Velux skylight, built in wardrobe, plastered ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising P-shaped bath with mixer taps, shower over and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.23m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, uPVC double glazed French doors to the side, plastered ceiling, coving and radiator.
There is a courtyard garden to the side laid to patio, enclosed by timber panel fencing. The property benefits from a timber shed and has a gate to the parking area. To the front of the property is a brickweave drive providing parking for two vehicles. There is also an outside tap and storm porch. Ref: 33846
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36439554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.