2 bedroom apartment for saleTeignmouth Road, Maidencombe, Torquay
Sold STC £249,000
The lovely coastal position twixt Torquay and Teignmouth is particularly special as the South West coast path is just a short distance away and a useful regular bus service passes the door on an hourly basis. For boating enthusiasts, Torquay Yacht Marina is only a short drive away and a Golf Course is located within a one and a half mile journey.
- A lift or stairs approach leads to the Second Floor Landing with panelled front door opening to the:-
- Coved ceiling, two wall lights, radiator, illuminated display niche and video remote door release system. Panelled door to:-
- measuring at max 22' 5" x 17' 2" (6.84m x 5.23m) - An attractive room and unique to this particular flat are the twin walk-in five light bay windows with double glazed units and downlighters, both providing the most dramatic and far reaching sea views sweeping from the Ness Cliffs at Shaldon, around Teignmouth to Budleigh Salterton and in clear weather across to Portland Bill. A further pleasant outlook is enjoyed across the manicured gardens towards the private swimming pool for the use of Maidencombe House residents. A double glazed French door leads out to the SUN BALCONY. Ornamental cornice work to ceiling, two double radiators, television point, fireplace with gas point, at present fitted with a contemporary style electric fire with mirror above. Recess with two downlighters and five amp lamp lighting system.
- 20' 10" x 10' 1" at max (6.34m x 3.08m) - A spacious and bright room with twin aspect windows once again with wide reaching SEA VIEWS. Fitted with a range of white laminate finished units comprising base cupboards and drawers with matching wall cabinets and china display cupboard. Charcoal laminate working surfaces with inset four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, Bosch electric oven and matching microwave. Integrated fridge and separate freezer (recently replaced) and Bosch dishwasher. Full height broom cupboard, coved ceiling, four downlighters, radiator and panelled door to:-
- 6' 11" x 6' 3" (2.12m x 1.90m) - with automatic washing machine and dryer, laundry top, two storage cupboards and Potterton wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.
- measuring at max 18' 5" x 13' 3" (5.61m x 4.04m) - An attractive room with a range of fitted furniture comprising two double wardrobes with bevelled dressing mirrors, central dressing table with display mirror and striplight over. Coved ceiling, double radiator, television point, telephone point, central ceiling lighting point with dimmer switch and full width double glazed sliding patio doors leading onto the Sun Balcony with superb direct SEA VIEWS.
- White suite of panelled bath with twin handgrips, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, bidet and close coupled WC with concealed cistern. Half tiled walls, heated towel rail, shaver point, three plate glass wall mirrors, medicine cabinet with mirror fronted doors, coved ceiling, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- 13' 7" x 11' 5" (4.13m x 3.47m) - Two double and single fitted wardrobes, matching bedside cabinets, coved ceiling, double radiator and full width patio doors leading to a Juliette balcony with views towards Brunel Manor woods.
- White suite of panelled bath with twin handgrips and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome monobloc mixer tap and close coupled WC. Half tiled walls, heated towel rail, plate glass wall mirror, shaver point, medicine cabinet with mirror fronted doors, coved ceiling and extractor fan.
- 17' 4" x 15' 11" narrowing to 9' 11" (5.28m x 4.86m narrowing to 3.03m) - situated in the top block fourth from the right.
- The development enjoys beautiful communal gardens incorporating a substantial brick paved terrace with central kidney shaped Mediterranean style garden with water feature and further beautiful lawned area with heated outdoor swimming pool.
Residents & Visitors Car Park
Council Tax Band
Length of Lease
- 999 years from 1989.
- £220 per month, includes Water Rates.
SAT NAV: TQ1 4SB. From our office in St Marychurch turn left at the traffic lights onto Fore Street, continue through the next lights onto St Marychurch Road and at the roundabout continue straight on staying on the St Marychurch Road (A379) heading towards Teignmouth. Stay on the Teignmouth Road passing the playing fields on both sides of the road and you will climb the hill towards Maidencombe. At the brow of the hill you will find Maidencombe House on the right hand side opposite the Brunel Manor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36454147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2753982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Lake Estate Agents, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.