3 bedroom cottage for saleCarlton Road, Bassingham, Lincoln
Sold STC £280,000
- ***SUMMER SALE*** REDCUED FROM OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £290,000 TO OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £280,000
- Stunning Period Property with CHARACTER
- Off-Road Parking, Hardstanding & Two Garages
- Potential to EXTEND or Convert (Subject To Planning)
- Close to Wealth of Local Amenities
- Far Reaching Views to BOTH ASPECTS
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Bassingham is this beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, hardstanding ideal for a caravan, two garages and light and airy accommodation throughout.
Located on Carlton Road with PADDOCK views is this unique opportunity to purchase an executive detached family home benefiting from a generous plot, GARAGES and fully extended accommodation to the front aspect. Situated in a quiet position within the DESIRABLE VILLAGE of Bassingham offering a range of local amenities including Spar shop, two public houses, community centre and a primary school. Bassingham itself is well suited for access to both Lincoln and Newark and in turn being ideal for commuters travelling from Newark North Gate Station to Kings Cross, London as well as easy entry onto the road network.
With double glazed side entrance door and access to the Cloakroom and Breakfast Kitchen.
Being fitted with a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a corner shower unit; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with wooden work surfaces over incorporating an Asterite sink and drainer, a range style cooker with extractor hood above and space and plumbing for a washing machine and slim line dishwasher; complete with tiled flooring and splashbacks, storage cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator, a double glazed window to the front aspect and a door leading into:-
With stairs rising to the first floor landing and doors giving access to Bedroom Three/Study and the Dining Room.
Bedroom Three / Study
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, under stairs storage and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, multi-fuel burner with feature brick surround and doors to the Snug, Rear Porch and Lounge.
Having double glazed windows to both side aspects and a door to the rear aspect leading to the exterior.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a multi-fuel burner with feature brick surround.
A spacious reception room benefiting from excellent natural light via two double glazed patio doors to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to the bathroom and two further bedrooms.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, vaulted ceiling, wall mounted panel radiator, original doors and recess.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, over stairs cupboard and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, corner shower cubicle and a free standing roll top bath; complete with a double glazed window to the front aspect, heated chrome towel rail, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and fitted storage.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with decorative shrubs and hedgerow, decorative gravelled area, a paved patio area ideal with entertaining, off-road parking for multiple vehicles, hardstanding ideal for a caravan and access to two garages.
With up and over door, personal door and dual aspect windows.
With up and over door, window and a personal door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36460488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.