3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCamden Street, Birmingham
Sold STC £450,000
- Three storey house
- Three double bedrooms
- En-suite bath/shower rooms
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- Ground floor WC
- High specification AEG kitchen appliances
- Wooden sash windows ( where specified)
- * Skylights on second floor ( where specified)
Located in heart of the historic Jewellery Quarter situated this rare opportunity to purchase a converted three bedrooms, three storey town house, with high specification fitted kitchen, en-suite, bathroom, sash windows( where specified) with excellent road transport network, modern interior.
This is truly rare opportunity to purchase this converted three bedrooms, three storey with high specification, kitchen through living area , bedrooms with en-suit and family bathroom, located close to local independent restaurants, bars, train and metro station, the property offers downstairs WC, modern interior, skylights on second floor ( where specified), allocated parking space.
To avoid disappointment call Shipways on 0121-4273264 to book your viewing now.
Low level wc, radiator and laminated flooring.
Lounge 22' 7" x 17' 3" ( 6.88m x 5.26m )
Double glazed Sash style window to fore and radiator,
Kitchen 22' 5" x 11' ( 6.83m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and door to rear.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 16' 1" ( 3.43m x 4.90m )
Double glazed skylight window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 19' 8" x 11' 6" ( 5.99m x 3.51m )
Two double glazed sash style windows, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Radiator, shower, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Three 23' 1" x 11' 8" ( 7.04m x 3.56m )
Two double glazed sash style windows.
Bath with mixer tap over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level wc, shower cubicle and tiling to walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN104652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.