1 bedroom maisonette for saleCosford Close, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh
Sold STC £116,000
- Own personal front door
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- Lounge with views
- Modern kitchen
- D/G & G.C.H
- Allocated parking
- Popular location
A top floor maisonette with double glazing, gas central heating and an allocated parking space. The generous size lounge has a double glazed window to the rear providing an elevated outlook over an area of green. The property also has a modern kitchen & bathroom.
A maisonette located on the top floor in the popular area of Bishopstoke. The property has it's own personal front door opening to an entrance lobby with stairs to the first floor landing. The landing has access to the loft space and doors to a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a bathroom and a lounge. The lounge has a double glazed window to the rear providing an elevated view of an area of green at the back. There is also a doorway providing access to a modern kitchen. The property has double glazed windows, gas central heating and there is an allocated parking space in a carpark area. The property would suit a first time buyer, buy to let investor and people downsizing in the marketplace. We recommend a viewing to appreciate this well presented home.
Personal Front Door
The property benefits from its own personal front door, providing access to the accommodation.
The personal front door opens to an entrance lobby with ideal storage area and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling with loft access hatch, doors to the double bedroom, modern bathroom and also the lounge.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in double wardrobes and further cupboard with water tank, smooth finish ceiling.
A modern suite with a panel enclosed bath with shower from taps over, low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator, textured ceiling with extractor fan, shaver point and courtesy light
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' ( 4.78m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear providing an elevated view to the rear over a well kept area of green, double radiator, phone point, television point, smooth finish ceiling with modern spotlighting, doorway to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 5' 10" ( 3.10m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear also overlooking the area of green to the rear, one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard under, further wide range of modern matching wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces over, point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, splash back wall tiling, smooth finish ceiling with spotlighting.
To the side of the property there is a car park area, where an allocated parking space for the maisonette can be found.
A photograph taken from the lounge window has been included in the property details to show the view of the area of green to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH101921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.