2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale2 Knights Close, Belton, DN9
- 2 bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Substantial garage
- Pleasant cul-de-sac location
• Suitable for either the first time buyer or landlord.
• Realistically priced to allow for refurbishment to
All measurements are approx. only
LOUNGE (about 4.5m x 3.5m) with 1 radiator.
KITCHEN (about 3.5m x 1.7m) with single drainer sink unit, base cupboards, work surfaces, wall mounted cupboards, gas hob and oven, plumbing for automatic washer and understaurs cupboard with gas central heating boiler.
REAR PORCH (about 1.8m x 1.2m).
BEDROOM 1 (about 3.5m x 2.5m) with 1 radiator.
BEDROOM 2 (about 2.5m x 1.8m) with 1 radiator.
BATHROOM (about 2.5m x 1.8m) with bath, wash basin and w.c. 1 radiator.
Front garden. Side paved driveway.
Detached Brick and Tiled Garage (about 5.2m x 2.7m) with light and power.
Enclosed rear garden.
External lighting and water tap.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas. Gas fired central heating to radiators.
By appointment through Grice and Hunter – Epworth office. Tel. 01427 873684.
The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
1. The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
2. All measurements, areas and distances are approximate only.
3. Extracts from the Ordnance Survey are only to identify the site mentioned in the Sales Particulars. The surrounding areas may have changed since it was produced and therefore may not be an accurate reflection of the area around the property’s boundaries.
4. Details regarding rating and Town and Country Planning matters have been obtained on a verbal basis from the appropriate Local Authority. Unless stated, we have not examined copies of Planning Consents. We would recommend that interested parties contact the Local authority independently.
Grice and Hunter give notice that these particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in employment of Grice and Hunter has authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36478328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2KnightsClose. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Epworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.