2 bedroom town house for saleBroomspring Lane, Sheffield
- Two bedroom
- Gated Courtyard Development
- Security Video Entry
- Achieving a healthy rental return
- Near to Universities and Hospitals
This is a quality two bedroom new build town house, set within a secure private gated courtyard development. The property is located close to local amenities within Sheffield city centre and is in walking distance to the local hospitals and universities.
Set back from the main road offering a degree of privacy is this delightful range of newly built properties that have been upgraded to a high standard. Spring Works is an impressive courtyard development consisting of eight individually designed properties. A secure gated video entry intercom allows access into a stone flagged communal courtyard, with a selection of tastefully planted borders. 120E is a delightful two bedroom townhouse offering many attractive features also with a fitted burglar alarm system. Currently being rented out and producing a good, healthy rental return. The accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, down stairs shower room / wc, lounge, dining fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms to the first floor with a fitted bathroom suite. There is communal gardens to the front and side with path that gives access to the recess. The Location is second to none and the property is located within easy access to all local amenities within Sheffield City Centre within walking distance to the local hospitals and universities.
A front solid oak entrance door with glazed panel leads into entrance hallway with telephone point. Dog leg stair case leads to the first floor accommodation, under stairs storage area and laminate flooring,.
Downstairs Shower Room / W.C
Walk in double shower cubicle with mixer shower with handheld attachment, wash basin with mixer tap housed in a vanity unit, low flush wc, brush steel shaver point to wall, spiral chrome heated towel rail, extractor to ceiling, tiling to the floor and splash back areas.
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.07m )
Two front facing double glazed windows, television point, under stairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen (l Shaped) 14' 5" x 17' 3" Max Measurements ( 4.39m x 5.26m Max Measurements )
Two front facing double glazed windows. The kitchen is fitted with a range of quality base and wall units work tops with under lighting and a circular sink with mixer and drainer, stainless steel gas hob and a stainless steel extractor canopy. Under floor heating to lower ground floor with control panel to wall, wall mounted tv intercom system to the wall, integrated upright fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine. Wall mounted valiant boiler is situated behind the units and part tilling to the floor and to the splash back area.
First Floor Landing
With front facing velux window, storage area and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.15m x 3.18m )
Two front facing velux windows, two rear facing velux windows, two under eve storage points and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" Into Recess x 10' 4" ( 3.63m Into Recess x 3.15m )
Two front facing velux windows, two rear facing velux windows, two under eve storage points and a single radiator.
Rear facing velux window. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising, jacuzzi style bath with shower mixer tap, low flush wc, wash basin housed a vanity unit with storage beneath, brush steel shaver point to wall, heated chrome spiral towel rail to wall, tiling to splash back areas and to the extractor to wall.
A well maintained small garden to the front, side gate gives access to a rear gravel path to the side and to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-36484611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC102784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.