- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE SITUATED IN A HIGHLY REGARDED PRIVATE ROAD
- GLORIOUS VIEWS OVER FARMLAND
- 3 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA
- UTILITY ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- GAS HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE GARAGE & LONG DRIVEWAY
- WELL STOCKED SOUTH WEST BACKING SECLUDED GARDENS (0.374 ACRE PLOT)
A detached family home set on a south westerly backing plot of 0.374 acres with glorious views over farmland all situated in a prime residential location. 3 separate reception areas, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gas heating, Upvc double glazing, large garage and long driveway, great potential to create a large family house (STP). Easy walk of the station, Bookham Common (NT) and within the Howard of Effingham catchment area.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.