2 bedroom flat for saleOld Wainfleet Road, Skegness
Offers Over £50,000
- REDUCED BY £10,000 !
- 2 Bed 1st Floor Flat
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen, Inner Lobby & Bathroom
- Garden Situated To The Front Of The Property
- Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate.
2 Bed 1st Floor Flat representing an ideal Investment Opportunity, Holiday Home or 1st Time Buy, situated in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness, comprises of Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen, Inner Lobby & Bathroom whilst externally has a garden area situated to the front of the property.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this 1st floor flat which represents an ideal Investment Opportunity, attractive Holiday Home or 1st Time Buy. Ideally located to benefit from the wide range of amenities and Seafront/Beach attractions which are available in this thriving East Coast Resort, an early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation being offered for sale, which comprises of an open plan Lounge/ Kitchen, Master Bedroom & inner Lobby Area allowing access to the Bathroom and an additional Bedroom/ Reception Room. Externally the property has a garden area situated to the front of the building which is laid to lawn. The flat is located within a converted character property and is being sold on a leasehold basis where by the vendor, in this instance, is also the freeholder and with this in mind he is happy to transfer the freehold of the flat to the new owner at the point of sale. For further information relating to this or the flat itself contact the selling agent on 01754768311.
Access to the flat is via an external staircase leading to the entrance door which opens directly into the:-
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 12' x 14' 7" ( 3.66m x 4.45m )
With wall, base and drawer units, inset sink and taps over, space and plumbing for appliances and being of dual aspect with 2 double glazed windows arranged to 2 elevations, feature flooring and a door into the:-
Bedroom 11' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.81m )
Being of dual aspect with 2 double glazed windows arranged to 2 elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light and feature flooring.
Inner Lobby Area
With access off into the:-
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor, tiled flooring, airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank.
Bedroom 2/ Reception Room 8' x 11' 11" ( 2.44m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and feature flooring.
The flat has a garden area located to the front of the property which is enclosed by a low level fencing and a pedestrian gate which is approximately north-west facing from the main door of the ground floor flat, is lawned and incorporates established and mature trees & shrubs.
Prospective buyers are advised that the flat is currently registered as a leasehold property, with a separate freeholder, however the vendor is in agreement that the freehold will be transferred to this flat as part of the sale transaction. For further details relating to this please contact the selling agent directly. For further clarification and information in the event of a prospective buyer wishing to proceed with the purchase of the property on a leasehold basis only, without the freehold, the selling agent should be contacted directly in the first instance on 01754768311.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36487902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.