3 bedroom detached house for saleBeecholme Avenue, Mitcham
Sold STC £330,000
- North Mitcham
- Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Accommodation
- Downstairs w/c
- En Suite Bathroom
- Family Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
Three bedroom detached home comprising of living room, dining room, kitchen and w/c to ground floor with three bedrooms, en suite bathroom and family shower room to first floor. Further benefits from off street parking, garage and a private rear garden.
A chance to acquire this three double bedroom detached family home located within the ever popular location North Mitcham. Accommodation comprises of large living room, kitchen, dining room and w/c to ground floor with three bedrooms, en suite bathroom and family shower room to first floor. This property further benefits from off street parking, garage and a private rear garden.
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, stairs leading to first floor, double glazed window to front aspect, doors leading to:
Living Room 22' 8" x 15' 5" ( 6.91m x 4.70m )
Fitted carpet, two double radiators, feature fireplace, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to dining room.
Kitchen 17' 11" x 10' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.33m )
Tiled flooring, radiator, wall and base level units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, four ring gas burner with extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for double fridge/ freezer, space for dishwasher, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading to:
Dining Room 26' 2" x 9' 9" ( 7.98m x 2.97m )
Tiled flooring, two radiators, storage cupboard, double glazed patio door leading to rear garden, two velux window creating natural light, door leading to:
Fitted carpet, radiator, access to loft, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" to wardrobe x 11' 2" ( 4.06m to wardrobe x 3.40m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, built in wardrobe, double glazed window to rear aspect, door leading to en suite bathroom.
En Suite Bathroom
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, panel enclosed bath, low level flush w/c, wash hand basin and bidet.
Bedroom Two 18' 3" x 11' 2" ( 5.56m x 3.40m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, built in wardrobe, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Wood laminate flooring, towel rail, walking in double with multi fraction settings, low level flush w/c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, brick shed, side access to integral garage, brick boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM102113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.