2 bedroom terraced house for saleHoward Park, Cleckheaton
- Another Super Opportunity on Popular Howard Park
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE 2 BED TERRACE
- Lounge with Modern Ext Kitchen
- Modern Specification Throughout
- Paved Garden Area to Front
- GCH & mostly uPVC DG
LARGER THAN AVERAGE, well presented two bedroom terrace house situated on Howard Park. Offering a larger footprint than most due to the EXTENDED KITCHEN, it is ideal for first time buyers and young families as it sits adjacent to the town centre and the well regarded 'Howard Park Primary School'. Offering a sizable lounge, extended modern kitchen, two first floor bedrooms including one large double, and modern three piece bathroom. Benefits from mostly uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and enclosed garden to the front.
Lounge - 4.8m x 4.5m max (15'8" x 14'9" max) - Feature fireplace and inset living flame gas fire.
Kitchen - 3.3m x 3.0m max (10'9" x 9'10" max) - Modern range of wall and base units including complementary worktop and one and a half bowl sink and mixer tap. Integral electric oven and four ring gas hob plus extractor. Plumbing for auto washer. Useful understairs storage cupboard and door leading to rear.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.4m x 2.8m max (14'5" x 9'2" max) - Fitted wardrobes along one wall.
Bedroom Two - 2.6m x 2.4m plus doorway & bulk head cupboard (8'6 -
Bathroom - Three piece modern suite including electric shower over bath with glazed shower screen, WC and sink. Tiled walls.
Exterior - Low maintenance paved garden to the front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25827714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.