3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale4 Havera, Sedbergh, Cumbria
- A most attractive rendered and slate roofed dwelling house.
- Large plot with good sized gardens to both front and rear.
- Lounge and dining kitchen.
- Stylishly refitted bathroom/w.c.
- Three bedrooms.
- Attic room, currently used as a home office.
- Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
- Two highly useful garden sheds/stores.
- Superb edge of town location with fabulous views across Sedbergh and of the surrounding fells
- Cumbrian Local Occupancy Conditions apply.
A most attractive three bedroom semi-detached house offering neatly presented family accommodation including an attic conversion. Upvc double glazed throughout. Good sized gardens. Two sheds. Excellent edge of town location with fabulous views. Local Occupancy Conditions Apply. Energy Rating "C".
From the centre of Sedbergh proceed in an easterly direction along the A684 Station Road. Turn right onto Highfield road, signposted to Howgill. Follow the road to a junction and turn left onto Howgill lane. Follow the road up a slight hill which bends to the left passing a recreation ground. Number 4 Havera will be found on Howgill lane on the left-hand side.
The property occupies a delightful location fronting onto Howgill Lane with excellent views from the front of Winder [one of the Howgill Fells] and across Sedbergh to the rear.
The historic town of Sedbergh, famous for its school and bookshops, is wholly located within the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Sedbergh is an attractive town with many historically important buildings as well as a good range of shops, a regular market, a primary school, a renowned private school, cafes, pubs and a church. The town nestles at the foot of the Howgill Fells and is well placed for junction 37 of the M6 motorway and for access into the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.
The house occupies a generously proportioned plot with good sized lawned gardens to both front and rear.
The rear garden also has two attractively laid out, stone paved patios and a stone paved pathway which leads to a rather splendid timber garden shed with a pitched slate roof - every man's dream!
To the side of the house is a workshop/store.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
The foundations for an extension have been laid to the rear of the property where it was intended to extend the lounge. Planning permission has not been applied for and therefore the extension was not built. Interested parties who may wish to complete an extension should discuss their intentions with the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority, telephone number 01969 650456.
LOCAL OCCUPANY CONDITION
The occupancy of the property is restricted to those who have lived in the County of Cumbria for the last three years and to those who are employed or about to be employed in the County of Cumbria.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36535644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN150019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.