5 bedroom detached house for saleDeans Close, Brighton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms plus a study room
- 25 ft 2 " Lounge/Diner carpeted with parquet wood flooring underneath
- A shower room and a family bathroom
- Garage with private driveway
- Audio Tour available on Rightmove
Fox and Sons Woodingdean are pleased to present this detached house in a popular cul-de-sac off Downs Valley Road which is close to shops, schools and bus routes.
Fox and Sons Woodingdean are pleased to present this detached house in a popular cul-de-sac off Downs Valley Road which is close to shops, schools and bus routes. The property comprises of four bedrooms plus a study room, a shower room and a family bathroom, 25ft lounge diner carpeted with wooden parquet flooring underneath, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, outside there is a garage accessed by a private driveway and a garden with mature trees and shrubs.
with parquet flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear and side of the property, wash hand basin, w/c, tiled shower cubicle, tiled flooring and tiled splashbacks, extractor fan recessed spotlights and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Lounge/diner 25' 2" into recess x 12' max narrowing to 10' ( 7.67m into recess x 3.66m max narrowing to 3.05m )
with double glazed window to the side of the property, two sets of double glazed french doors leading to the garden, three radiators, carpeted with wooden parquet flooring underneath, coved ceiling and a television point.
Bedroom Four 11' x 12' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.78m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front of the property, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom/study 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the side of the property, radiator fitted storage cupboard and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units with wall mounted cupboards incorporating a gas hob with a cooker hood above, an electric oven. Work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen has a coved ceiling and a door to the side of the property.
Stairs leading from hallway, double glazed window to the front of the property, airing cupboard with boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
with double glazed with to the rear of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.51m )
with double glazed window to the side of the property, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding door, radiator and coved ceiling.
with w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment with part tiled walls, heated ladder style towel rail and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
With a double glazed window to the side of the property, radiator and coved ceiling.
With an up & over door and accessed via private driveway.
Paved patio area with steps leading up to the lawn with mature trees and shrubs, a timber garden shed and a pergola.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGD100804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Woodingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.