1 bedroom apartment for saleCaerphilly Road, Senghenydd, Caerphilly
- Recently Converted Spacious Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Generous Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Integral Fitted 25ft Kitchen/Diner
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Independent Gas Central Heating
- Rear Parking
- Communal Entrance Reception Hall
- No Upper Chain
Roberts and Co are pleased to offer for sale this recently converted well equipped and tastefully appointed generously sized ground floor double bedroom apartment situated in the area of Senghenydd with access to Caerphilly town centre, road and rail connections to Cardiff City Centre available from Caerphilly. This generous apartment is equipped with independent gas central heating, upvc double glazing, modern fitted integral kitchen, modern fitted 3 piece bathroom suite, off road parking, parking to rear is also available. Lease Details: 199 years with £100.00 per annum ground rent. Further details and approximate room sizes set out below.
Property ref: 121_1621_2764976
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36540712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2764976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.