2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleBriardale Road, Heaton, Bradford
Offers Over £95,000
- Dormer Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazed & Central Heated
** 2 bedroom dormer bungalow with off road parking and gardens to front and rear. With gas Central heating and double glazing throughout in a popular residential area**
William H Brown in Shipley are delighted to bring to the market this 2 bedroom dormer bungalow, located in a popular residential area and close to local amenities and transport links. With internal accommodation briefly comprising of spacious entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1 and house bathroom to the ground floor, with additional bedroom to the first floor. With off road parking and gardens to front and rear, an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Entrance Reception 11' 8" x 12' 8" max measure ( 3.56m x 3.86m max measure )
Enter the property into a spacious reception entrance that is currently used as an additional reception room. With double glazed window to the front elevation, understairs storage and gas radiator.
Living Room 12' 10" x 11' 9" into alcove ( 3.91m x 3.58m into alcove )
A good sized living room with double glazed window to the front elevation, gas radiator and gas fire . The living room gives access through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.34m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work tops. With tiled flooring and stainless steel sink with drainer board, electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over. Useful pantry space that houses the gas boiler as well as plumbing for washing machine, glazed window to the rear and timber rear door.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 8' 4" to wardrobe ( 3.45m x 2.54m to wardrobe )
A good sized double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Neutrally decorated with built in wardrobes and gas radiator.
A modern fitted 3 piece white bathroom suite comprising of jacuzzi bath with chrome mixer taps and shower over, low flush wc and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled with stainless steel towel heater, double glazed window to the rear and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 17' 3" max measure x 10' 3" ( 5.26m max measure x 3.12m )
Accessed via staircase from the reception entrancel, this first floor double bedroom has a double glazed dormer window to the rear elevation, ample under eaves storage and gas radiator, restricted headheight to the sides.
Externally to the front of the property there is an enclosed area with rockery and drive way. To the rear there is a generously sized enclosed lawn with patio area and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36547017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.