Studio flat for saleBattersea Power Station, 188 Kirtling Street, Nine Elms
- Off-plan studio apartment (398 Sq Ft. / 36.9 Sq. m Approx.)
- 4th floor
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Service Charge: £5.50 per sq ft pa
- Anticipated completion: Q4 2018
- Battersea Power station SW8
Moving City are proud to offer this off-plan, luxurious fourth floor studio apartment within Battersea Power Station. This fantastic apartment would make a brilliant investment and has an open plan living space/fitted kitchen, bedroom area with fitted wardrobes, bathroom and a winter garden, contemporary bespoke interior design throughout.
Battersea Power Station sits between the well established and desirable Chelsea and is close to the beautiful Battersea Park. The apartment is situated such that it will benefit from the well established and desirable Chelsea and Battersea, as well as the extraordinary Nine Elms development area. Battersea Power station is one of the world's most famous buildings and is part of a wider regeneration project which will transform the Battersea/Nine Elms area over the coming years. Future benefits will include an extension of the Northern Line and an extensive parkland stretching from the power station down to Vauxhall.
On site facilities will include concierge service, a state of the art gymnasium, cinema and theatre. Residents will benefit from a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants, plus a selection of high street shops and independent boutiques, whilst also being just across the river from the fashionable shopping districts and eateries of Chelsea.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.