2 bedroom apartment for salePortnall Road, Maida Hill, London, W9
- Two double bedrooms
- Door to garden from lounge
- Newly fitted white lacquered kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom * Rear garden
- Own entrance * Low voltage lighting
- Timber style flooring
- Gas central heating
Own entrance... newly refurbished two double bedroom apartment on the garden level, of this mid terraced house, benefiting from private rear patio, with low voltage lighting and timber style flooring throughout, only a stones throw of an abundance of shopping and transport facilities.
The property offers over 725sq" of living accommodation over the intier floor, comprising of door leading out to garden from reception/dining room, separate newly fitted white lacquered kitchen with steel handles and fully tiled bathroom, with gas central heating.
Portnall Road connects the Harrow Road to Kilburn Lane offering an abundance local shops, bars/cafes, restaurants and numerous transport links.
Bedroom 1 - 12'5x10'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'3x10'0 -
Reception 1 - 15'4x12'9 -
Kitchen - Open plan -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36558099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4725069A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warwick Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.