5 bedroom detached house for saleBelstead Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £435,000
- Five Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Double Garage & Off-Road Parking
This five bedroom detached house benefits from an extremely large lounge also having a dining room, conservatory, cloakroom, utility room, en-suite, double garage, off-road parking for at least five vehicles and a secluded rear garden.
The property comes with no onward chain and must be viewed.
This five bedroom detached house is located in IP2, central to all main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich. Situated close to St Joseph's college and St Marks Catholic Primary School. With bus routes straight in to town centre.
Stairs to first floor.
Two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and a vanity wash hand basin with a obscure replacement double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 27' 7" x 14' 11" ( 8.41m x 4.55m )
Extremely large room with replacement double glazed leaded window to the front and large replacement double glazed sliding doors to the rear. Wall mounted gas coal effect fire with mantelpiece surround and double glazed French doors into the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.30m )
Replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 26' 2" narrowing to 16' " x 17' ( 7.98m narrowing to 4.88m x 5.18m )
Double glazed surround with double glazed French doors to the rear.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 12' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.76m )
One and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers, matching base units and tiled splash backs. Double electric oven, built-in corner gas hob with extractor fan and light over. Integral dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 12' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.68m x 1.85m )
Sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and space for washing machine. Wall mounted combi boiler, under stairs cupboard and replacement double glazed door to the rear.
Access to the loft, built-in airing cupboard and replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 15' 6" to fitted wardrobe x 11' 5" ( 4.72m to fitted wardrobe x 3.48m )
Replacement double glazed window to the rear and fitted wardrobes with cupboards over.
Three piece suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle and low level w.c. Fully tiled with tiled flooring and a replacement double glazed obscure window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 18' 9" x 10' 10" ( 5.71m x 3.30m )
Replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 18' 6" x 9' 6" narrowing to 7' 8" ( 5.64m x 2.90m narrowing to 2.34m )
Replacement double glazed leaded window to the front and side.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
Replacement double glazed window to the front and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Five 13' 9" x 7' ( 4.19m x 2.13m )
Replacement double glazed leaded window to the front.
Four piece suite comprising of low level w.c, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin and enclosed bath with shower attachment over with tiled splash backs and replacement double glazed obscure window to the rear.
Enclosed by small brick wall, paved to allow off-road parking for at least five cars with flower and shrub boarders, leading to:
Electric doors with power and light.
Landscaped garden, stepped down patio area, raised flower beds, mature flower and shrub boarders with gate access and enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36564393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.