3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHarvest Close, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
Sold STC £180,000
- Extended three bedroom detached bungalow
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Ent hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen
- Three bedrooms, bathroom
- Front & rear gardens, off road parking.
A spacious extended bungalow which is situated a desirable location close to local amenities. Boasting a conservatory, front and rear gardens and ample off road parking for several vehicles. View Now!!
This spacious, well presented, extended detached bungalow is situated in this desirable location and must be viewed early to avoid disappointment! Boasting three bedrooms, a conservatory, front & rear gardens and ample off road parking for several vehicles. VIEW NOW!
Having a side facing sealed unit door, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, vinyl flooring and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 7" ( 5.28m x 3.23m )
Having side facing double glazed windows, wall lights, a central heating radiator, vinyl flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 6" maximum measurments x 8' 5" maximum measurment ( 3.20m maximum measurments x 2.57m maximum measurment )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. There is an electric cooker point, complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, a ceramic tiled floor, a side facing double glazed window and a sealed unit door.
Bedroom One 22' 6" maximum measurments x 10' 9" ( 6.86m maximum measurments x 3.28m )
An extended L-shaped bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There is also a dressing area.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is full tiling to the walls and a double glazed window,
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
A double room having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, vinyl flooring and double French doors which open to the conservatory. This bedroom is currently used as a dining room.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
Having rear and side facing double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed French doors. There is light & power, a central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property are two parking spaces and a garden whilst to the side is a driveway which provides ample off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property is an easily maintained garden with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36581934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.