3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMoorfield Avenue, Port Glasgow, PA14
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Welcoming Reception Hallway
- Bright & Spacious Lounge with Laminate flooring
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with integrated Fridge/Freezer
- 2 Good sized Double Bedrooms
- Smaller room / office study
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite & Electric shower tiling throughout
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer
***NEW FANTASTIC PRICE TO SELL HOME REPORT VALUE £88,000*****
Offering an ideal family home this END TERRACED VILLA presented to the market in good decorative order throughout whilst being located within a highly desirable residential district of Port Glasgow.
The accommodation comprises of a Welcoming Reception Hallway, a Bright Spacious Lounge with a feature Electric fireplace and an adjoining Dining Room through double glass panel doors. The Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen is equipped with integrated appliances extending to a electric hob, oven and an extractor hood. The modern fitted family bathroom comprises of a white three-piece bathroom suite with an additional wall mounted over bath shower. The walls within the bathroom have been fully tiled.
The specification of this outstanding family home includes Double-Glazing and Electric white meter Heating. There are garden grounds located at the front and rear of the property and communal resident's car parking located in close proximity to the accommodation.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate both the accommodation and locale on offer.
* Reception Hallway
* Lounge 3.25m (10'7") x 3.5m (11'6")
* Dining Room 3.5m (11'6'') x 2.3m (7'6'')
* Kitchen 3.1m (10'2") x 2.5m (8'2")
* Bedroom 1 3.5m (11'6") x 3.04m (10'4")
* Bedroom 2 3.6m (11'8") x 2.85m (9'4")
* Bedroom 3 1.94m (6'4") x 1.68m (5'6")
* Bathroom 1.7m (5'8") x 2.03m (6'6")
From our office on John Wood Street proceed onto the A8 Continue on this road until Newark roundabout they’re after taking the third exit onto Clune Brae. Continue up
Clune Brae to Dubbs Road roundabout there after taking the third exit onto Dubbs Road. Continue along Dubbs Road taking the second entrance into Muirdykes Avenue. Continue up Muirdykes Avenue turning left into Moorfield Avenue. Continue along Moorfield Avenue turning right into the communal Resident’s car parking and from there number 77 is Located on your left hand side.
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm,Saturday 9am-12: 30pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.