5 bedroom detached house for saleHigher Heath, Knutsford Road, Cranage
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Exceptional New Development in Cranage
- Offering Accommodation Over Three Levels with a Separate Garage
- Desirable Location Surrounded by Open Countryside.
- Four Bathrooms (Two En Suites)
Release Price of £555,000 or £444,000 with Help To Buy. A brand new 5 bed detached home offering 2033 sq ft of accommodation over three levels. This excellent family home is set in a select cul-de-sac and in private gardens overlooking open fields. Designed to the most exacting specification every aspect of living in this most desirable location has been considered.
An exceptional new development, Higher Heath is a unique collection of three 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached homes and five 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom detached home individually designed to compliment their rural setting. Perfectly situated in the tranquil village of Cranage surrounded by picturesque farmland and Cheshire countryside. Higher Heath provides an attractive variety of quality homes for sale. Built by Merepark Homes to capture the local vernacular, each house type is designed to suit today's modern and environmentally aware lifestyles. each property provides flexible living accommodation over three floors. The internal finishes including German Alno kitchens and Villeroy & Boch bathrooms, are to a very high standard of specification.
Plot 5 - Accommodation includes an entrance hall, lounge with log burner, open plan kitchen with dining and family areas, study, utility room with access to the garage.
First floor master bedroom with en-suite, second en-suite double bedroom and one further bedroom served by a family bathroom. Second floor offers two further bedrooms both served by a bathroom. Garage and off road parking with gardens that have views over beautiful open countryside. Check Mate 10 year guarantee (similar to NHBC).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-36587022.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 583247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.