2 bedroom apartment for saleMagdalen Street, Norwich
- Grade II listed maisonette
- Two bedrooms
- Strip wood floors and feature beams
- Stunning fireplace
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
- No-onward chain
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! An exceptionally unique two bedroom Grade II listed maisonette positioned on this bustling City Centre Road boasting great access to a whole range of amenities / City Centre. This period property's boasts exposed strip wood floors and feature beams.
An exceptionally unique two bedroom Grade II listed maisonette positioned on this bustling City Centre Road boasting great access to a whole range of amenities / City Centre. This period property's boasts a separate lounge and formal dining room, exposed strip wood floors, feature beams, stunning period fireplace surround, two excellent sized bedrooms, luxury bathroom with rolltop freestanding claw foot bath with two stairways. The property has off road parking, gas fired central heating and is being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor Entrance
With stairs to first floor.
With wash hand basin and low level WC.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' ( 4.09m x 3.66m )
With exposed strip wood floors, inset fireplace, radiator and window to front aspect.
Formal Dining Room 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
Sash window to front aspect, exposed strip wood floors, radiator, feature beam and stairs to second floor.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.29m )
With eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurfaces and stainless steel sink unit, gas cooker point and built in storage cupboard.
Window to side aspect, exposed flint feature wall, recess cubbyhole storage and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 17' 6" max x 11' 4" ( 5.33m max x 3.45m )
Exposed feature beam, radiator and window to rear aspect.
Stunning bathroom with freestanding rolltop bath with claw foot and shower, separate shower cubicle with inset mains shower, wash hand basin and WC with radiator and window to side aspect.
I have been informed by the vendor that the property has an off road parking space to the side.
Proceed out of Norwich via Magdalen Street and the property will be found on the right hand side just opposite Epic Studio. Ref: 33836
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36588378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.