This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom maisonette for sale
Minford Gardens, Brook Green
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen/diner
- Own rear garden
- Private entrance
- Potential to convert loft (stpp)
- Good decorative order
- Must be seen
- Close to amenities
A 3 double bedroom duplex home situated over the raised ground and 1st floors of this Victorian 3 storey end of terrace property. This superb home boasts its own private walled rear garden and has potential to convert the loft (stpp). Situated in a sought after road close to local amenities.
A superb 3 double bedroom duplex flat set over the raised ground floor and first floor of this end of terrace Victorian style property. Entering through the front door into a bright and spacious hallway to the left is a reception room with large sash windows set into the front bay providing plenty of light. The room to the rear is a double bedroom with a window overlooking the walled rear garden. There is a fitted kitchen/diner to the rear with an external staircase leading down to the well maintained walled rear garden. The 1st floor is split level but benefits from a skylight providing extra light. There is a master double bedroom to the front and another double bedroom behind with a modern family bathroom to the rear and which also features an extra shower cubicle. There is access to a loft space which could be further developed (subject to planning consent). The rear garden is part patio and lawned to the rear and surrounded by brick walls.
This stunning home is ideally located in Brook Green just off the top of Shepherds Bush Road and close to many local amenities around Shepherds Bush Green including three underground stations and Westfield shopping centre. This fantastic home really must be seen to be appreciated.
Carpet, radiator, two understairs cupbards
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.89m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, carpet, boarded fireplace, double radiator, TV point
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, double radiator
Kitchen / Diner 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base level units, work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, electric oven and gas with hob cooker hood above, plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs, tiled walls, rear aspect double glazed window and door leading to garden
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.61m )
Front aspect double glazed windows, two double radiators, carpet
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, double radiator, carpet
Flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator
Bathroom / Wc
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath, built in shower, part tiled walls, storage cupboard
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.