This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Mayes Lane, Ramsey, Harwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- 3 First Floor Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Study
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Kitchen & Utility
- Gardens & Off Road Parking
A four bedroom detached house situated in a popular location within Ramsey. The accommodation comprises: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, Cloakroom & En-Suite, Three First Floor Bedrooms, Bedroom Four/Study, Bathroom, Gardens and Off Road Parking.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Double glazed door to side, glazed wooden door to:-
Tiled floor, understairs cupboard, radiator, built in cupboard, stairs to first floor, doors to Kitchen and Lounge.
Radiator, loft hatch, cupboard, door to Ground Floor Bedroom/Study, door to:-
Utility Room 10' 2" x 4' 8" ( 3.10m x 1.42m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler.
Lounge 20' 1" x 12' 3" ( 6.12m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas flame fire with marble effect surround and hearth, TV point, wall lights, radiator, coved ceiling, telephone point.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 7' 9" ( 5.66m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, archway to Dining Room, range of wall and base units, roll-edge work surfaces, double range oven to remain, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher, cooker hood, one and a 1/4 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, coved ceiling, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, double glazed door to side.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Double glazed french doors to Conservatory, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, double glazed window to side.
Conservatory 12' x 17' 10" ( 3.66m x 5.44m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, wall lights, panel heaters.
Bedroom Four/study 13' 11" x 10' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.18m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, coved ceiling.
Tiled floor, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, textured and coved ceiling, door to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, textured and coved ceiling, radiator, wooden door to:-
Double glazed window to side, fully tiled, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, double flush low level WC, tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, coved and textured ceiling, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, coved and textured ceiling, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, panelled bath with shower over, glass shower screen, double flush low level WC, heated towel rail, vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling.
The rear garden comprises of a patio area, raised pond, laid to lawn with shrubs and bushes to border, sheds to remain, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.