4 bedroom detached house for saleRedmond House, Hunt End
Offers in Region of
- Superb Four Bedroom Executive Detached Family Home
- Gated Entrance With A Sizeable Frontage
- Detached Garage With Storage Room Above
- Sizeable Lounge With A Log Burning Stove
- Excellent Dual Aspect Family Dining Kitchen & Utility Room With W.C.
- Separate Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Bedroom Two With En-Suite
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Side & Rear Gardens
'Redmond House'..An imposing four bedroom executive detached residence that enjoys a generous gated frontage and provides accommodatoin to include; two reception rooms , a stunning family kitchen, utility room, w.c two ensuite bedrooms, a luxury family bathroom and a detached garage.
Living Room - 13' 0'' x 28' 6'' (3.96m x 8.69m)
Dining Room - 11' 10'' max x 13' 9'' max to bay (10' 8" min) (3.61m x 4.19m)
Family Dining Kitchen - 18' 6'' max (10' 8" min) x 12' 10'' max to bay (5.64m x 3.91m)
Utility Room - 6' 0'' max (2' 8" min) x 15' 0'' max (8' 7" min) (1.83m x 4.57m)
Ground Floor WC
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom Suite - 11' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.38m x 3.68m)
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two - 11' 2'' x 12' 1'' max (10' 10" min) (3.4m x 3.68m)
Bedroom Three - 13' 0'' x 8' 3'' (3.96m x 2.51m)
Bedroom Four - 13' 2'' max (9' 9" min) x 8' 4'' max (4.01m x 2.54m)
Detached Garage - 16' 2'' x 16' 2'' (4.95m x 4.95m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36620015.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2076471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.