3 bedroom apartment for saleElliot Street, Plymouth, Devon
- Stunning Penthouse Apartment
- Set Within Grade II Listed Building
- Fabulous Sea Views
- Roof Terrace with Panoramic City Views
- 3 Bedrooms, Dressing Area, Study
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
Apartment 23 is a stunning penthouse apartment set within the landmark Grade II listed building, The Grand. This 3 bedroom apartment consists open plan drawing room, dining room and kitchen to include solid Walnut worktops, extensive range of integral appliances, Elica Celestial ceiling hanging cooker hood over hob and double door wine fridge. Master bedroom includes en-suite shower room, with spiral staircase leading up to dressing area and further shower room, there are 2 further bedrooms, study and family bathroom. The apartment boasts extensive water views across Plymouth Sound from the front and also benefits from a large roof terrace with panoramic views across the City. Apartment 23 also benefits from having 2 allocated parking spaces set within secure garaging.
Devington Homes thoughtful conversion of this historic building will see the creation of 25 luxuriously appointed apartments, whilst maintaining the buildings character.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36625394.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21968683A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.