3 bedroom terraced house for saleDoncaster Road, Wakefield
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful 3 bedroom Terrace period property
- Charm and character throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Dining Area
- Dual fuel wood burning stove
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
- Viewing essential
This 3 bedroom Terrace property perfectly blends original period character with contemporary living. Well deserving of an internal inspection. Providing well proportioned living space and two reception rooms this property could be perfect for you Enclosed low maintenance garden and garage.
We are pleased to offer this charming 3 bedroom Terrace property. Perfectly blending original period character with contemporary living. With well proportioned living space and two reception rooms this property could be perfect for you. There is an attractive enclosed low maintenance garden and a garage. This property would suit a range of buyers and viewing is essential to appreciate the character and appeal of this property. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with parquet flooring and arches to the ceiling with decorative cornice, lounge, kitchen, dining area with character fireplace with brick inset to the chimney breast and dual fuel wood burning stove. To the first floor landing there is loft access, 3 bedrooms, sizeable house bathroom, three wood panelled doors with decorative stained glass features. To the outside to the front there is a flagged area with gated access, to the rear there is an enclose and attractive low maintenance flagged garden area which has a patio and gated entrance to the rear. The property is situated on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre within this pleasant and highly sought after location. Many amenities are available within a short distance to include supermarkets, stores Ings Road and Kirkgate Railway Station, convenient for Sandal Agbrigg and Westgate Railway Stations and also convenient for the motorway network.
Front entrance door with a glazed inset panels into the entrance hallway.
Coving to ceiling, archway through into the entrance hall with a decorative cornice, dado rail, picture rail, parquet flooring, deep skirting boards, Economy 7 storage wall heater with a decorative cover. Stair access to the first floor and access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" into recess x 12' 11" ( 4.17m into recess x 3.94m )
Double glazed upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards, picture rail, dado rail, ceiling rose, Economy 7 wall heater with a decorative cover, fireplace with wood fire surround, feature decorative inset tiling, hearth and living flame gas fire.
Dining Room Area 12' 1" plus recess x 12' 6" ( 3.68m plus recess x 3.81m )
Decorative archway with cornice, deep skirting boards. Upvc window to the rear aspect. Feature fireplace inset into the chimney breast, dual fuel wood burning stove, stone hearth and brick built inset. Upvc rear entrance door with frosted glazed inset panels. Tile effect laminate flooring. Upvc double glazed window. Door to the basement.
Kitchen Area 8' 5" x 5' ( 2.57m x 1.52m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear overlooking the patio. Tile effect laminate flooring. A range of base and wall units, sink, gas hob, built-in electric oven, extractor fan with downlights, plumbing for a washing machine and tiled splashbacks.
Basement 13' 1" x 13' 10" into recess. Plus door recess. ( 3.99m x 4.22m into recess. Plus door recess. )
Power and lighting. Provides excellent storage space. Also houses the consumer unit.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Loft access. Economy 7 wall heater with cover, dado rail, access wooden panelled doors to bedrooms and bathroom with stained glass inset panels.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 10' 3" plus door recess ( 3.84m x 3.12m plus door recess )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Economy 7 wall heater. Decorative ceiling rose, shelving area above the entrance door, built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 10' ( 2.82m x 3.05m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, frosted glazed window above the entrance door.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.01m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bathroom 6' 11" into recess x 8' 2" ( 2.11m into recess x 2.49m )
Upvc double frosted glazed window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary three piece suite comprising of rectangular bath with mixer tap, pedestal sink, low level w.c., shower cubicle, ceiling spotlights, coving to ceiling, tiled walls, tiled floor.
Brick wall and gated access to the front to the low maintenance flagged area of the property and a garage with up and over door, window and personal door. Garden shed. Enclosed and low maintenance rear garden with two patio areas, outside tap and security light. Purpose built log storage area.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Turn left onto Market Street. Continue onto Denby Dale Road. At the roundabout take 1st left onto Ings Road. Keep right and continue onto Doncaster Road. Keep left on Doncaster Road and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36655452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.