This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Eldon Street, Greenock, PA16
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Vestibule, Welcoming Reception Hallway, Large storage cupboards, wood flooring throughout
- Bright & Stylish Lounge with feature Bay window, fireplace, wood flooring
- Dining / Public room with feature Bay window, fireplace , wood flooring
- 2 Bedrooms on the ground level one with feature Bay window
- Large extensive Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Garage, Monobloc Driveway,
- Conservatory leading from Kitchen at the rear
- Private enclosed front, rear & side gardens
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful DETACHED BUNGALOW which provides spacious & flexible family accommodation over two floors with driveway, garage & enclosed private gardens, conservatory. The property is situated in a highly regarded and sought after residential area.
Comprising of Entrance Vestibule, double storm doors, Welcoming Reception Hallway accessed through double glazed UVPC door, Large walk in storage cupboards, wood flooring throughout. Bright and Stylish Lounge with Feature Bay window to the front, feature fireplace with gas living flame fire, wood flooring throughout. Elegant Dining Room / Sitting room with feature Bay window to the front, feature fireplace with gas living flame fire, wood flooring throughout. Well laid out Breakfasting Kitchen with ample storage in the form of floor and wall mounted units, Extractor hood, gas hob and double oven, integrated fridge Freezer, Double doors leading onto Conservatory.
Large Double Bedroom to the rear with feature Bay window. Second Bedroom with floor to ceiling built in storage cupboards. Luxury family Bathroom with three piece Spa bathroom suite and over the bath wall mounted Power shower and screen, tiling throughout.
Hallway leading to the upper level, access can be gained to Garage. On the upper level there is an extensive Master Bedroom with triple windows to the front, Storage cupboards, Ensuite Bathroom with white three piece suite, Velux window, tiling and laminated flooring throughout.
Single storage Garage with Utility facilities, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, floor and wall mounted units.
The Specification of this property includes Ornate Double Glazing and Gas fired Central Heating throughout.
The Private enclosed garden ground to the front are laid mainly to stone chippings with monobloc Driveway, the extensive side garden is laid mainly with mature shrubs and lawn area, Slabbed patio area to the rear with Drying area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the Quality of finish provided.
* Entrance Hallway
* Lounge 4.28m (14' 1'') x 5.18m (17'0'')
* Dining Room/ Sitting Room 4.30m (14'1'') x 4.76m (15'7'')
* Breakfasting Kitchen 3.36m (11'0'') x 3.58m (11'9'')
* Bedroom 1 4.69m (15'5'') x 3.91m (12'0'')
* Bedroom 2 3.34m (10'11'') x 2.38m (7'10'')
* Master Bedroom 6.29m (20'8'') x 4.84m (15'11'')
* Ensuite 3.12m (10'3'') x 1.54m (5'1'')
* Conservatory 2.84m (9'4'') x 3.96m (13'2'')
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
Do you have a property to sell? Brian Harkins Financial Services can offer you a free valuation and advice on the sale of your present property along with all other financial advice such as MORTGAGES. Should this be of interest Please call and ask for Denise Nelson 01475 741850.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm,Saturday 9am-12: 30pm