1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRoman Bank, Skegness
Offers Over £48,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 1 Bed Ground Floor Self Contained Flat
- Great Investment Opportunity Or Holiday Home Purchase
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen & 3 Piece Suite Bathroom
- Viewing Is Recommended At The Earliest Opportunity
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this Ground Floor Self Contained Flat represents a Great Investment opportunity or Holiday Home purchase comprising of open plan Lounge/Kitchen, 1 Bedroom & a 3 piece Bathroom suite. Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointed.
William H Brow are delighted to offer for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this great Investment opportunity or Holiday Home purchase, comprising of a 1 Bed ground floor self contained flat which offers accommodation consisting of an open plan Lounge/Kitchen with opening off to the Bedroom and a door allowing access into the Bathroom which is fitted with a 3 piece suite and benefiting from an electric shower over the panelled bath. Viewing of the property is recommended at the earliest opportunity to gain a better appreciation of the fantastic opportunity this property presents and the location of the flat which is ideally positioned on Roman Bank to offer great access to the wide range of nearby Town Centre amenities and Seafront/Beach attractions which are available in this thriving East Coast Resort. Contact the selling agent today on 01754768311.
There is external access via a gated communal covered entrance area where there is access directly to the entrance door of the flat.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 15' 11" x 13' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.99m )
Fitted to the kitchen area is a base unit incorporating a sink with worktop areas, space for appliances and useful larder style unit, 2 double glazed windows to the side elevation and side entrance door which has an inset opaque glass panel. To the lounge area there is an electric coin operated meter box and accompanying electric fuse box, wall mounted extractor, with a door leading into the Bathroom and another opening to the bedroom.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the side and a hot water tank proving hot water to the flat.
Bedroom 16' x 7' ( 4.88m x 2.13m )
With a useful robe style hanging facility.
See Multi Map Illustration.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36677766.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.