2 bedroom apartment for saleBank Street, Wakefield
- Two bedroom Apartment
- High specification kitchen with integrated appliances
- Cycle store
Ideally situated for the many amenities within Wakefield City Centre, only 100 metres from Westgate Railway Station. An ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or to the professional.
An attractive traditional brick built property, situated in the Centre of Wakefield City formerly a dance studio and previously a mill. This building has a great deal of history and has recently undergone a full refurbishment, on completion will have contemporary interiors and be the home of five luxury apartments.
Two bedroom apartment provide an excellent opportunity to the first time buyer or perhaps a base for the professional to spend their working week within the City. Each apartment has a luxury high specification fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and bathroom. To the ground floor a secure cycle store and separate access to bin store.
Apartment complete with energy saving heating system, double glazed windows.
To view the apartment contact our office for further information.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 22' 2" x 10' 4" extending to 14' 2" ( 6.76m x 3.15m extending to 4.32m )
Two windows to the rear aspect of the building. Electric heater, recessed ceiling lights. A fully fitted kitchen in a range of laminate cream high gloss, a full range of base and wall units to include a larder style integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher, drawer pack, integrated double oven, induction hob with extractor fan above, sink finished in white one and half size, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, partially tiled walls. Door to the cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. Three steps to the bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 8' 8" extending to 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.64m extending to 3.61m )
Two windows upvc double glazed to the rear of the building. Recessed ceiling lights, electric heater.
Three piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath with shower mixer tap, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, recessed ceiling lights, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36679635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.