Studio flat for saleBaldwins Gardens, London
Sold STC £240,000
- Third floor studio flat
- Attractive period building
- Separate studio and kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Share of Freehold
- Moments from Chancery Lane underground station.
Studio flat set within an attractive period style building on the quiet Baldwin Gardens, within excellent proximity to Grays Inn Road and Chancery Lane underground station. The property benefits from a share of freehold and would make a superb Pied-a-Terre.
A smart and well designed studio flat set within an attractive period style building on the quiet Baldwin Gardens, within excellent proximity to Grays Inn Road, Chancery Lane underground station and Holborn Circus. The property features gas central heating, security entrance system, kitchen and bathroom, bright studio room, and benefits from a Share of Freehold. It would make a superb Pied-a-Terre.
Entrance Hall 2' 10" x 4' 7" ( 0.86m x 1.40m )
Tiled floor, security entrance phone, access to;
Kitchen 4' 8" x 6' 3" ( 1.42m x 1.91m )
Wall and base level unit, roll edge work surface, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink unit, space for oven, extractor hood over, tiled flooring
Bathroom 6' x 6' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.98m )
Enclosed shower cubical, wash hand basin and storage cupboard under, low flush wc, single panel radiator, tiled flooring, two frosted windows to rear elevation
Studio 11' 10" x 17' 1" ( 3.61m x 5.21m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, two double panel radiators, two sash windows to side elevation, storage cupboard.
There are secure gated communal gardens to the rear of the building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWY101721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Covent Garden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.